Monday, July 5, 2010

chapter 12

"Nice of you to show up." Bram smiled as we walked in. Train glared at him, not liking the fact that he let himself in. I watched as they glared at each other for a couple of seconds before stepping forward. I looked at both of them and put my hands on my hips.

"Knock it off." I hissed. I didn't know what was going on with me, but it wasn't good. Both boys looked up surprised at my outburst. I started to back up when Train and Bram caught both of my hands. " What are you guys-" I got cut off by the two of them.

They pressed against either side of my neck and broke through my flesh. What is going on,I thought, both of them are biting my at the same time?! My mind went blank the instant the bite turned into something relaxing. I moaned deeply. I felt light on my feet. Was this all a dream? Was a bite supposed to feel this good? I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind for another time.

Both Bram and Train released me at the same time. I felt my legs falling out beneath me and Train helped me to his bed. I tried to speak, but Bram started talking before I could utter a word. " We had to feed, and you should know that your the only one we could feed off of. Your body somehow knew what we were going to do, because you started backing away with anger."

Train tried to help out."You are the only other of our kind now, since the other starved herself to death. We had to feed off of each other for a while, but its better to feed on the opposite gender..." He looked at me then. I was supposed to say something then, but I was speechless. Bram and Train both shared my blood. MY BLOOD! And they weren't killing each other over it. This situation was getting weirder and weirder. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment