Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bite Me-Chapter 11

"If you want to avoid people entering your dreams, you have to sleep next to the opposite gender. There is no another way." The librarian, Mrs. Gardner. She knew almost everything to do with vampires and magic. She even answered the questions about my tattoos. They were given to me by the netherworld, to prove that I could talk with ghosts, I guess.
"What!" I said to this. I would have to sleep next to a guy to avoid these dreams! But... Ugh! This added on to my drama!

"It's OK, I'll do it." Train said. Of course he would do it, he was my boyfriend after all, but that's what I was worried about. Train and I sleeping in the same bed was... well. I also was worried about biting him, I mean, I can't control myself, and I don't want to hurt him. I am a wreck.

"But-" I started to complain when he cut me off.

"Do you want to get attacked by him again?" He said. We both decided not to say Hero's name out loud. It sounded wrong on my tongue. I thought about it for a second.

"No." I responded.

"Then I guess your sleeping in my room tonight." He smiled, fangs and all.

"Wait... Your room?" I gasped.
"Yes. Guys and girls can't go into each others rooms, but if its my room, you can." What he said made no sense." I will tell you later, it's a lot to explain." He said, noticing my confusion. He smiled big and grabbed my hand, leading my to his room. It was still daylight outside, and everyone else was asleep.

*****************************************

When we got to his room, we found out that someone had broken in. Train had told me to wait while he checked it, of course, I ended up following him.

We carefully walked into the living room, finding it perfectly neat. Train flicked on the lights as I got ready for a fight. But nothing was there. This was all too weird, weren't robbers supposed to knock things down and destroy?

1 comment:

  1. write more! I want to know what happens! and i want to know more about this whole my bedroom thing....weird :)

    ReplyDelete