Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bite Me-Chapter seven

I woke up at eleven to get ready for classes at twelve. I took a quick shower and walked over to the mirror. I screamed super loud. My skin was pale white. My dyed black hair wasn't black anymore, it was a deep brown. My hair still looked black, but I could tell it wasn't.

But the reason behind my scream was me teeth. Two long white fangs stuck out sharp and deadly. They ached like I had a tooth ache. I looked at my full reflection again, all my features had been sharpened. My eye color had changed into a deep red.

I heard the hall monitor banging on the door, telling me to open up and ran over to get it. Opening it, the monitor was going to ask me what was wrong when she saw my eyes. She dragged my downstairs and told me to sit in one of the chairs while she made a few calls. Meanwhile,my teeth began to hurt like someone was ripping them out.

The monitor finally walked me over to boy dorms and led me up to the forth floor. I tried asking her questions, but she hushed me every time. We finally reached a door at the very end of the hall and stopped. She knocked on the door and we both waited quietly.

I heard someone opening the door and started wondering why the monitor brought me here. The dark haired boy stuck his head out and his eyes locked on me. Train. He and the monitor talked in whispers and then Train took my arm and we walked toward to cafeteria.

"What's going on?" I asked. I was dieing to know what was going on. The hall monitor hadn't told me a thing.

"I am taking you to the feeders so you can eat." He replied.

"The feeders? Um...I am not that hungry." I started to turn away when he caught my arm. I couldn't imagine drinking the blood of someone and hurting them. I just couldn't.

"Your fangs hurt right? You need to feed or the aching will get worse." He said and then started dragging me to the feeders while I protested.

When we reached the feeders, the smell of blood engulfed me. Train led me to one of the receptionist to make an appointment. I looked around. Everything looked like a hospital. There were tons of rooms filled with humans. Humans that willingly let vampires bit them were called feeders. There were schools like this all over the world with tons of feeders in each. The front counter that we stood at had a couple of feeders that were signing in and going to their rooms. Most of the feeders were girls, I noticed.

The receptionist called us over and we followed her to the back room. An old lady sat in a recliner chair on the left side of the room and a boy, about my age age, sat in a recliner on the opposite side. The room was painted a ugly mustard yellow that was peeling off from old age. The old lady smiled when we walked into the room and Train went over to greet her. Train finished with greetings and turned back toward me.

"This is Merilyn." He pointed to the old lady and she waved at me. I smiled at her and looked back at Train."She has been my feeder since I was put in this school. Everyone here is assigned to a feeder at random and feeds off the same person everyday." He looked at me and continued."A single feeder can be assigned up to eight students, but Merilyn is only assigned to me." He pointed to the boy on the other corner." And that is your feeder. He isn't assigned to anyone else but you.His name is Bram." He concluded and led me over to Bram.

Bram gave me a huge smile and said hello. I smiled back and returned the hello.He had sandy brown hair and seaweed-green eyes. He was wearing a hospital gown.

He suddenly leaned over to show his neck.Train turned and said that I should fed. He then walked over to Merilyn and she leaned to where her neck showed too. Train leaned over her with his fangs showing and bit her. She whimpered at the bit but was soon moaning lowly.

I turned back to Bram. His eyes were closed and he was ready. I leaned over and hesitated. I was nervous and didn't know how to start. Finally, I lifted my fangs and bit into his flesh. I made sure not to bit to deep so I wouldn't kill him. I drank a couple gulps of warm blood before pulling away, He moaned because of me suddenly stopping. I wanted more, but I knew I had already drained him of a lot of blood. Stepping away so I didn't get tempted, I bumping into someone. Spinning around, I found Train already done as well.

"Your good with control." He commented me. I gasped and stared at him."What?" he said.

"You never seemed to be the commenting type is all." I replied sarcastically. He laughed his musical laugh. We locked eyes at that moment. He stopped smiling and leaned toward me. I looked into his deep, metallic blue eyes and everything around us disappeared. He suddenly kissed me lightly at first, but then he kissed me again, this time longer and harder. His lips were soft and warm against mine. I felt sparks of joy and felt static all around us. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

We kissed for what seemed like forever before pulling away. I looked at him for answers on what just happened. Merilyn and Bram were both too drained that they hadn't been paying attention on what just happened. Train looked at me with the same expression I held. Shocked but happy.

"Will you be my girl?" He asked, looking down into my eyes. My head was spinning. He and I had just kissed and now he wants me to be his girlfriend? Everything was happening so fast. Could I forgive him so easily after playing with my emotions?

"I don't know" I said honestly."We barley know each other,it has only been a week." What was I supposed to do?

He looked at me with undivided attention.He cupped my face with his hands."Do you like me?" He asked.

I met his eyes and answered."Yes."

"That's all we need. I like you too."

"OK" I said.

We hugged, this time as boyfriend and girlfriend. The bell rang for class to start and we walked to class hand in hand.

1 comment: