Friday, April 9, 2010

Bite Me-chapter two part 1

Voices. How many police were around me? All I knew was that I had to get away. If they found me I would be back in foster care.

My parents had died in a horrible car crash. As soon as I found out it was like something had ripped my heart out and tore it into pieces. I was sent to twenty-one foster care houses in a week. Everyone had sent me back as soon as they had gotten me. The last house I went to last was when I decided to run away. I couldn't take it anymore. If I stayed I was going to go crazy. I didn't take any clothes with me except the ones I was wearing, and I left. I made it for a week and now I was captured again.
I squinted my eyes open. I had to find an exit. I could see several people in the other room. There was only one door, and that door was my only chance. the only problem was that there were people everywhere in the room that the door lend to. I would have to run for it. I slide out of the bed they put me in. Glancing around the room, I realized it looked like a hospital room. All it had was a bed and machines on the wall.
Once I was all the way out of the bed, I felt a sharp pain shoot through my head. Surprised, I yelped. My hand flew to my mouth and my eyes shot over to the door. Nobody was in the other room, I realized. My breath quickened as I spun around. There in front of me were about ten people looking right back at me. How did they get there? I noticed that they were all magnificently beautiful. They could have been famous actors. I knew I had to get away. I didn't know how, but I had to try.
I spun around and took off to the other room. Ignoring the pain coming from my head, I ran to the next room after that and looked all around me. I had to get out! Was all I thought. I noticed as I ran that the surroundings around me started looking like a school. I must have been in the infirmary. I ran through the halls and came across several rooms. Stopping, I opened one. Tons of eyes looked up at me. A classroom. I gulped and started to turn around when I saw that one pair of eyes was Train. He looked shocked to see me. His face also looked worried, but I couldn't tell why. All of the sudden, I felt two pairs of hands grabbed me. I tried to break free but the hands just got tighter.
"Let go of me!" I said as loud as I could. The classroom door was still open and everyone stared
with amused looks. Everyone except Train. He just looked guilty. The two pairs of hands dragged me toward double doors and threw me in a chair. I looked around and realized it must be the principals office. A desk with an intelligent looking young lady was in front of me. She was dressed in a grey blouse and grey skirt. She glanced at me and looked back at her paperwork. She looked about thirty with her serious attitude. She began to speak and I jumped at the sharpness in her voice.
"My name is Mrs. Granger, I am the Principal of this academy." She said. " What is your name and age?" She asked, looking irritated.
" I am Drew Welock, I am six-teen." I said, it was no use in lying. I looked her in the eye. She had a hazel blue color.
" Why were you in the streets when one of my students found you?" she asked, I knew instantly that she was talking about Train.
I told her the whole story up until now. She listened and took notes. I could see she was making a file for me. I wondered why but just continued on with my story. After I had finished, I looked at her, waiting for her to send me off to the police station. Instead, she told me something completely different.
"I am sorry, but you can't leave the school. You could stay in one of the dorms."She studied my face and continued speaking before I could interrupt." Please don't argue Miss Welock, but you can't leave the campus."

1 comment:

  1. just a couple spelling errors, but very interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete